Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

mekong is for winners

photo by Eva of Nomicidal Tendencies and Hype is Cheap
I have posted many times about how much I love Mekong. Here and here are some examples if you missed it. I without a doubt have Mekong in my top 5 restaurants in Richmond. Mostly because this place is awesome! And apparently, I am not the only person who thinks this because they just won Best Beer Place Ever in the whole wide world… or something like that. They celebrated by offering all of there draft beers for $1 last night. I imagine that is what the beer lists look like in heave, $1 down the line for every possible craft beer you could be craving. I am just a little hungover.

Congratulations to Mekong voted on Craftbeer.com as the #1 Great America Beer Bar
!

No comments:

Post a Comment