Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{craving} burger with a fried egg

Ever since I saw this burger advertised in a magazine, I have been thinking about the genius that is a fried egg on a burger.

The first time I had ever had a burger with an egg on top was in my own kitchen less than a year ago. I totally cheated and put it on top of a Morning Star veggie burger, but the effect was the same. Once the yolk pops and spills all over your burger (or processed soy patty) the richness and creaminess is unlike anything else.

The burger in this picture is made of Australian lamb, which I have never had, but it got me thinking, there are some great places in Richmond that do a burger with a fried egg. You can find this deliciousness at: Burger Bach, s@mple and Lemaire.

Is there any where else that serves a burger with a fried egg that I should know about?

2 comments:

  1. This looks so freakin' amazing. All I can think of right now is how bad I need a burger haha
    KL
    suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke down and got a burger last night...I couldn't take it anymore! Thanks for reading. I stalk you page on a daily basis for fashion inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete