Pages - Menu

Monday, April 9, 2012

the mint

When I am looking for a happy hour spot, I prefer to sit at a bar that is just the right amount of crowded, preferably in between where I work and where I live. There are a number of options that fit these requirements and I am excited to add a new one to my list.

The Mint (2501 W Main St), is the newest spot from Amy Cabaniss, owner of Julep’s Southern Cuisine in Shockoe Bottom. It was the perfect spot for after work drinks on a day that cocktails were indeed a necessity.

Typically at happy hour I will have a glass of wine or a beer because that is usually what is on special. The Mint hasn’t been open long enough to establish drink specials. But even if they had, this particular day, was a cocktail kind of day. 


It was very refreshing, so I had more than one. And then my worries of the day melted away…

Mint New Casual Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment