Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 12, 2012

bev’s ice cream

That is right folks. I had ice cream for dinner. Bev’s Ice Cream (2911 W Cary St) raspberry chocolate chip in a waffle cone and it was worth every calorie.

Evan and I hit Carytown on one of the beautiful days that we had last week. We decided to skip dinner and go straight to dessert. We each got a cone with single scoops for a stroll up and down the block. I cannot think of a better way to end that day.

I was a little surprised that two ice cream cones costs us $8 and some change. The price of a little family fun has sure increased in the past few years. I guess that would explain why there was no one under the age of 25 in the ice cream parlor.

You may be noticing a theme in my recent posts. A week of junk food, it has been. Looking back at my last few posts, it has been French fries, pizza and now ice cream. I would like to tell you that I am going to be eating healthy from now on, but that wouldn’t be the truth.

Bev's Ice Cream on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment