Pages - Menu

Monday, April 2, 2012

burger bach

I have instituted a new eating rule: If you walk more than one mile to dinner, you can eat whatever you want!

Burger Bach (10 S Thompson St) pronounced “Burger Batch” is about 2 miles from my house. Do you see how this works out perfectly?

I know the first thing you want to know about Burger Bach is “how was the burger?”

Sorry, folks. I cannot tell you.

What I can tell you is that if you order the fries with bacon, bleu cheese and garlic aioli, make sure you have someone hungry with you to share them. And make sure you prepare for the deliciousness that you will experience. That is what we decided on for a starter and were so full that we had to pass on ordering a burger.

That is correct. My Friday night dinner consisted of French fries and Hardywood Park Singel(s). I love my life.
Burger Bach on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment