Pages - Menu

Monday, March 5, 2012

station 2

A group of friends were looking for a place to grab some beers and I immediately thought of Station 2 (2016 E Main St). I had only been there once before, but remembered they had a pretty wicked tap list. I knew this would be a deal sealer and make me the go to gal for great brewsky recommendations. I was right.

I ended up forgoing the beers and ordered red wine from their by the glass list. I chose a blend of Shiraz, Tempranillo, Mourvedre and Grenache, not because I am a connoisseur of red blends, but because it was called ‘The Red Mullet’. How could I resist?

No one was hungry, but everyone ended up ordering something. Their menu is so enticing. I had to have the sweet potato tots. I also ordered a bowl of French onion soup and immediately burned the hell out of my mouth. Fun times.

Goods times with good drinks. Thank you, Station 2.

Station 2 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment