Pages - Menu

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

shyndigz

If you have not had dessert at Shyndigz (5716 Patterson Ave), you haven’t lived! This might be a dramatic statement considering that I just discovered their late night dessert Cafe.

I had driven by this place a thousand times. I thought it was a bakery and filed it away in case I ever need a special cake. Well there is much MUCH more to the inconspicuous little cake shop.

We went on a Friday night and ordered Sticky Toffee Pudding and Salted Chocolate Caramel Cake. 

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! 

Then we went back and ordered the Salted Chocolate Caramel Cake (again) and the Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake. The waitress said, "we are not peanut butter likers in this place, we LOVE peanut butter".

Add in the adorable and extremely enthusiastic servers including Rachel (who is also the Mayor on foursquare) and you have a really fun spot for weekend desserts.

They post their weekend menu on facebook (they are only open from Thursday through Saturday nights).

Oh, and did I mention that you will have leftovers for breakfast? Score!

Photo credit - Gastronome Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment