Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 21, 2012

aziza’s on main

I am on a mission to look good in a bikini, so please bear with me while I pretend that what I am eating is healthy.

Exhibit A: We needed a spot for take out and I picked Aziza’s on Main (2110 E Main St). I have heard great things about the food here, especially the pizza. So we made a quick stop in Shockoe Bottom to pick up a prosciutto and arugula.

I know what you are thinking, “pizza isn’t exactly healthy.” Well, look at it. It is totally green, and green is good. And not just any greens, Manakintowne arugula! Local greens are even better. Plus they make it with house made cow’s milk mozzarella cheese. And yes, it was delicious.

I don’t actually have any plans to be on a beach or by a pool where I would need to wear said bikini, so that may be the fault in my get skinny plan. Or it could be that I just love pizza. Judge me if you must.
Aziza's on Main on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment