Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{craving} margarita

It is that time of year when a margarita just seems like the right thing to do. Typically, I like mine on the rocks with salt, but Pinterest has been blowing up with non-traditional margarita recipes. That got me thinking, do any bars in RVA serve supped-up ‘ritas?

And I am not talking about the Margarona served at Plaza Azteca with the Corona Bottle flipped upside down in the frozen ‘rita. That doesn’t count. I am talking about something like one of these recipes:
The only place that I know of that does it up margarita style is Nacho Mamas in Carytown. They have flavors like, Guava, Blood Orange, Pomegranate and even one they call VCU flavor. I wonder what that tastes like...
Is there a certain beverage that you are craving when the weather heats up?

No comments:

Post a Comment