Pages - Menu

Friday, May 11, 2012

{craving} cheese plate

I know that I am not alone when I say that I love cheese. If all I was served for dinner was an assortment of cheese, I would be perfectly happy. Let me rephrase that. If all I was served for dinner was wine and an assortment of cheese, I would be perfectly happy.

I consider myself a semi-adventurous cheese eater. Sheep’s Milk, Goat’s Milk or Cow’s Milk are all on my list, Bleu, Brie, Gouda, Manchego, Mozzarella, Chevre, Gruyere, Edam and my most favorite, Camembert.

It has been a while since I overindulged on cheese and wine. I need to put that on my to-do list. Lucky for me, there are a lot of restaurants who serve a phenomenal selection of cheeses in this town. Just to list a few of the places that I have personally experienced: Secco Wine Bar, Barrel Thief, Blue Goat and Lemaire (pictured, blurrily).

Is there any where else that has great cheeses that I should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment