Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 18, 2012

royal india express



The first time we went to Royal India (2743 Hungary Spring Rd), it wasn’t “Express”. The food was great and we put it on the list of Indian restaurants we love. The second time we went, we found them relocated a few doors down with only a handful of tables. They added Express to the name and served the same great food. They are still on the list of restaurants we love.

I scored big points on Valentine’s Day when I said that I would pick up Royal India takeout on my way home from work. Their Chicken Tikka Masala is what I crave when in the mood for comfort food. Evan ordered his spicy and I am amazed he survived. I got a little bit of sauce on my hand, licked it off and almost choked to death.

Spicy or not, takeout with a glass of red wine on the sofa with my sweetie was the perfect Valentine’s for me. J

No comments:

Post a Comment