Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

pasture

If you have not been to Pasture (416 East Grace Street)….GO! Take your mom, take your man or go it alone, but find a way to try this place.
This is the newest and greatest from Chef Jason Alley from Comfort.
Side note: Don’t throw things at me because I am the only person in Richmond that doesn’t like Comfort. I feel like I gain 15 pounds just from looking at the menu. I appreciate that Chef Jason is amazingly talented, but I just don’t like “home cooking”.
But alas, I am so in love with Pasture that I want everyone to go there so that it is so crowded that I can’t get a table.... 
Everything we ordered was tasty.  The space is perfectly under designed, and the staff is a bunch of cool kids.
Thumbs up to Pasture for serving Southern food all fancy for us Yankees.  Yes, I will have the pork belly because it is on a little plate which means ½ the calories, right? Yes, I will have the rockfish, because fish is healthy and cancels out the pork belly. And yes, I will have another glass of Cava, because if you sit at the bar you should not be rude and refuse to order another drink especially if your man is paying!

No comments:

Post a Comment