Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 20, 2012

{thirsty thursday} vanilla, pear, vodka cocktail

coctkail: two tarts blog
At 8am this morning, I was ready for a cocktail. This week has been dragging and I am feeling moody. There are only two known cures for this, a big plate of fries and a delicious drink.  Do not try to tell be that french fries and cocktails don’t go together because they absolutely do. And if I wasn’t worried about making it through the work day without passing out on my desk, I would absolutely have both for breakfast.
 
Today’s cocktail comes from a beautiful blog written by two lovely ladies based in Colorado. The photography on their site is stunning. It makes you want to reach through the screen and take a sip.
 
This is just the kind of drink that would be great for breakfast (or any time of day if you want to be fussy about it). The pear sitting on my kitchen counter may have to hold me over for now, but I will be making this drink in the near future.
 
Pop over to www.two-tarts.com to see this recipe and more. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment